Please Don't Go Personal On Golden

RichtshawFerguson

Redshirt Freshman
Hurricane football has been part of my life since I was 5. It truly sucks watching us play so bad. But there's no reason to call our coaches garbage, or insult them personally. Worse case scenario, Golden is not the right coach for us. I do believe he cares about the players, and is trying his hardest to win. Even that business about possibly leaving to Penn St recently that got so many of upset. The easiest thing he could have done is come back and lie, that it was a misunderstanding, he never planned to leave. Many would at least given him the benefit of the doubt. But he did not lie, like so many other coaches have.
He may not be the one to bring us back, and you may not like the scheme or play calling, but I see no reason to disrespect the man.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Hurricane football has been part of my life since I was 5. It truly sucks watching us play so bad. But there's no reason to call our coaches garbage, or insult them personally. Worse case scenario, Golden is not the right coach for us. I do believe he cares about the players, and is trying his hardest to win. Even that business about possibly leaving to Penn St recently that got so many of upset. The easiest thing he could have done is come back and lie, that it was a misunderstanding, he never planned to leave. Many would at least given him the benefit of the doubt. But he did not lie, like so many other coaches have.
He may not be the one to bring us back, and you may not like the scheme or play calling, but I see no reason to disrespect the man.
And, that goes back to...?

I'll always be grateful for Al for sticking with us through the NCAA bull****, but him and and his butt buddy Dorito can gtfo.

Advertisement

I completely agree with you, but unfortunately we have irrational fans that go about things the wrong way and delusionally think that flying a banner, or calling for a coach's head after game 1 will get us back in title contention. Rants including the names "Butch" and "Jimmy" are getting tired and old. Do you really ******* thing these guys are going to come back? Get ******* real. I'm extremely disappointed in Golden and am disgusted with our coordinators. I want them all out. But I'm also realistic and know that killing myself mentally as a fan if they're not fired after game one is a waste of time and energy. Making all of this ridiculous noise now will hurt our fanbase and recruiting efforts even more than losing. It's already bad enough that we can't get enough fans in the stands.

Not sure who the bigger fa-got is: OP or that slithering piece of human excrement Al Golden.

I completely agree with you, but unfortunately we have irrational fans that go about things the wrong way and delusionally think that flying a banner, or calling for a coach's head after game 1 will get us back in title contention. Rants including the names "Butch" and "Jimmy" are getting tired and old. Do you really ******* thing these guys are going to come back? Get ******* real. I'm extremely disappointed in Golden and am disgusted with our coordinators. I want them all out. But I'm also realistic and know that killing myself mentally as a fan if they're not fired after game one is a waste of time and energy. Making all of this ridiculous noise now will hurt our fanbase and recruiting efforts even more than losing. It's already bad enough that we can't get enough fans in the stands.

The team's performance is the only thing negatively affecting the fan base. Not signs, not complaints, just game day performance.

I liken this to Stephen a smiths call to women to not do the things that cause men to beat them.

this will not end well for the OP

Advertisement
Jesus. If I was to put a post on a poster just to show how truly sorry our program is it would be this one right here. wahhhh I've been a fan since I'm 5, everyone be niceeee. **** out of here.

Personally, I'd go have a beer with him, talk trash and have a good time. Professionally, his a** needs to be tarred, feathered, and dropped off in the Everglades!

Advertisement

I dont give a **** if you been a fan since 5 or not the guy blows balls. Maybe us Miami fans should be happy with a winning 9 Games * coach Hurlie*? Why dont go back to your world of cant we all get along and *** yourself

He seems like a real nice guy.

He performs like a really ****** coach.

It's not personal...he just isn't the right guy for the job

Advertisement

I completely agree with you, but unfortunately we have irrational fans that go about things the wrong way and delusionally think that flying a banner, or calling for a coach's head after game 1 will get us back in title contention. Rants including the names "Butch" and "Jimmy" are getting tired and old. Do you really ****ing thing these guys are going to come back? Get ****ing real. I'm extremely disappointed in Golden and am disgusted with our coordinators. I want them all out. But I'm also realistic and know that killing myself mentally as a fan if they're not fired after game one is a waste of time and energy. Making all of this ridiculous noise now will hurt our fanbase and recruiting efforts even more than losing. It's already bad enough that we can't get enough fans in the stands.

The team's performance is the only thing negatively affecting the fan base. Not signs, not complaints, just game day performance.

pretty sure AG getting smacked around by any team with a pulse isnt helping the recruiting efforts. Taken 5 recruits like howard and turning them into a bench warmer might not sit well in south FL.

Yeah I feel sorry for Golden getting millions to have our team getting demolished by crap teams. More millions if he is fired as well. Waa waa. Gtfoh. Some of you are the same ones calling the players names but can't take it for butt buddy Golden. Smh.

Advertisement
Back