Please, Based God, have the ACC powers remove UM...

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...from that ****** conference. Moving to the ACC was the worst thing to ever happen to UM. UM forgot about performance in athletics as soon as the Marxist faqqots running the school realized that they could suck off the conference's udder and not produce anything for the conference. While you are at it, please encourage Shalala to leave earlier than she wants to leave.

Advertisement
The only way I would be happy with this is of we went independent. If we are in a power 5 conference, we will do the same ****. If we aren't and join some clown conference, we will never make the playoff. Have to go independent

Yeah, sooooo, umm, I don't know how to put this to you, but... The ACC prides themselves on being an "academic conference." They like being a basketball school. You see, they don't mind the occasional urban black kid infesting their campuses but they're just not comfortable with 60+ of them being from one sport.

In the near future, I would look for a swap of FSU and Vanderbilt. That would put FSU in the SEC and Vandy, the only private university in the SEC into the ACC. Then the dream of donna and phillip frost will have been completed.

Sooner or later, the ACC will get tired of this school mooching off of the conference's football success (FSU, Clemson) and basketball notoriety (Duke, UNC, Louisville) and kick Miami to the curb. The academic ranking is insufficient for them to keep us for that alone. and we bring absolutely NOTHING to the table otherwise. They will kick us out sooner or later, just like the Big East booted Temple. Ironic that we will probably have Temple's old football staff in place when it happens.

Advertisement
Back