Playoff Programs in SoFlo

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.

Coach O, Swinney and Saban all were at Cardinal Gibbons the past week and a half, which means they definitely hit up many other schools while down here.

I hope it’s just because we’re not hearing about it, but we seem to lack the same effort in building relationships with a lot of high schools.

Feels almost like a sense of entitlement, that because we’re the local school we shouldn’t have to.

Manny’s had a good offseason but I hope it doesn’t prevent him from seeing his other areas of weakness, like this.

Advertisement
Okay...those schools recruit SoFL. Nothing new about that. And, UM recruits local schools too. UM is local, so it wouldn't be newsworthy.

Coach O, Swinney and Saban all were at Cardinal Gibbons the past week and a half, which means they definitely hit up many other schools while down here.

I hope it’s just because we’re not hearing about it, but we seem to lack the same effort in building relationships with a lot of high schools.

Feels almost like a sense of entitlement, that because we’re the local school we shouldn’t have to.

Manny’s had a good offseason but I hope it doesn’t prevent him from seeing his other areas of weakness, like this.

They hit up a bunch of SoFl schools recently.

Advertisement
Back