Playoff Committee Tuesday

ball915

All-American
Will focus on "Miami nearly losing" when we won by 16, won't say a word about Syracuse who has gone 0-4 since upsetting Clemson which only makes that loss worse nor Bama only having 4 wins in FPI Top 50 to Clemson 8, Miami 6, Oklahoma 6 (current other 3 in playoff).

Advertisement
We didnt make a case for moving up with our play considering it was a one possession game until late in the 4th quarter, and we won't move down with a win. We will stay at 3, and there is no reason for anyone in this fan base to complain about that since we still have 2 on our schedule.

Except of course for original cane and loose cannon to complain about how we wont be in if we win out and we dont control our destiny any everyone hates us

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad we play Clemson so we can put this to rest... If we didn't play them n they're ahead? **** yeah we should all be bltching.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think some people (op) are over thinking this. All 3 of the top 4 played absolute garbage opponents this weekend. Miami playing the only decent team. Most of the talking heads haven’t said anything about Miami bearly winning. They are saying. We were coming off a huge high. Looked off the first half and then handled our business. I don’t see any changes to the top 4. Unless they wake up and realize Clemson should be 4 or 5. Not 2.

I think some people (op) are over thinking this. All 3 of the top 4 played absolute garbage opponents this weekend. Miami playing the only decent team. Most of the talking heads haven’t said anything about Miami bearly winning. They are saying. We were coming off a huge high. Looked off the first half and then handled our business. I don’t see any changes to the top 4. Unless they wake up and realize Clemson should be 4 or 5. Not 2.

UVa was no cupcake. We beat a quality team by 16. We stay at 3.

Advertisement

UVa was no cupcake. We beat a quality team by 16. We stay at 3.

This was a conference game.. No way this was a cupcake game!! BUT of course we know the Playoff committee was praying and hoping Miami would have loss, SO hopefully our Canes are still at #3 ... I really hope Wisconsin leap over Oklahoma for #4 , they are definitely hyping them boys up, the Big 12 conference is so overrated.. I guarantee OU wouldn't be putting up those type of number IF they was playing good DEFENSE'S!!

Beat Pitt and Clemson and nothing else really matters.

We'll be the #1 seed after Alabama loses at Auburn this week.

Who cares? Win out and we are in. It's been as simple as that for a while. No need to overthink it.

Advertisement
The best part of the playoff committee will come after the conference championship games when UGA beats Bama and the committee goes all in on justifying why both UGA and Bama deserve to be in the playoff.

Advertisement
The best part of the playoff committee will come after the conference championship games when UGA beats Bama and the committee goes all in on justifying why both UGA and Bama deserve to be in the playoff.

It is possible. If Miami were to lose big or even win the ACCCG. If OU were to lose. Then Gerorgia wins a close game to Alabama in the SECCG. OSU beats Wisconsin. That’s how it happens.

Advertisement
Back