Playoff and Bowl Game Gambling Thread

Advertisement
Dam sun y you teazin ****? Las tyme eye teazed a postum it bout bit my ***! Don’t niver poke at em wit a short stik. Inyhow I’d bet strait up on Bama bustin dat *** sun.

Thinking of taking the under in both the clemson and tech games. Sack prop in the tech game If I can find it.

Taking smu to cover

Y yu warnt nomanated fur funist poster iz a crime, Okie. Inyhow, I Mae putt a lil cash on Bama strait up myself.Nut ownly dat sun, I’d put a dawler oar to on da maleman stetsin benitt chunkin fer 250+ agin da maze n blew. Dat boi frum pierce cowntie ya no. On a syde knote dat boi weballinboyz iz pruttie gud fer a sittie feller!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya not really a game I want to touch today. Reluctantly put some on wsu to cover but not feeling great about it.

Also threw them in with georgia on a 4 way parlay just for fun.

Call me crazy, I did a last minute switch. Teased Michigan and Alabama. So I have Michigan +13 1/2 and Alabama-7 1/2. Should have waited for NFL.
Call me crazy, I did a last minute switch. Teased Michigan and Alabama. So I have Michigan +13 1/2 and Alabama-7 1/2. Should have waited for NFL.
Do you have the numbers backwards?

I have Mich +7.5 and went with the Over in Bama-UC (57.5) game.

Advertisement
If you have ever wanted to see what a network with an unrestrained erection looks like flip the channel to the Cottonbowl pre-game show. I think each of the pundits have creamed themselves twice talking about Alabama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back