Playmaker JR rivals update

Advertisement
214.gif

Advertisement
I think this went under the radar from Friday:

Sleeper Athletes @SleeperAthletes
#PrestonwoodChristian HS (TX) 2016 WR Michael Irvin Jr. (@M_Irvin17) had 21 catches for 226 yards & 2 TD's vs #IMGAcademy (FL)

#UKnowwwIT!

I think this went under the radar from Friday:

Sleeper Athletes @SleeperAthletes
#PrestonwoodChristian HS (TX) 2016 WR Michael Irvin Jr. (@M_Irvin17) had 21 catches for 226 yards & 2 TD's vs #IMGAcademy (FL)

#UKnowwwIT!

I swore I thought it was a misprint yesterday

Advertisement
Little Irvin is balling. Think I might reconsider about hearing that he's a TE according to staff. Could make it as a physical receiver.

Little Irvin is balling. Think I might reconsider about hearing that he's a TE according to staff. Could make it as a physical receiver.

Playing like a physical receiver, weird I wonder where he gets that from.

i'm being optimistic but i believe he has the potential to have Jimmy Graham type versatility

Advertisement
This ************ might be better than any receiver we have. Dead ***. Way more physical than any '16 we have, Dredrick being closest but not as physical.

Advertisement
This ************ might be better than any receiver we have. Dead ***. Way more physical than any '16 we have, Dredrick being closest but not as physical.

Ehhh I would calm down on that.

Irvin Jr a stud but he's still young. Got a long ways to go. If he's anything like his dad at the next level. DB's gonna go night night.

I guess this also solved my question on the competition Irvin Jr plays. Because his stats are off the charts for high school. I was always concerned, but the game he had against IMG speaks levels.

Ehhh I would calm down on that.

Irvin Jr a stud but he's still young. Got a long ways to go. If he's anything like his dad at the next level. DB's gonna go night night.

I guess this also solved my question on the competition Irvin Jr plays. Because his stats are off the charts for high school. I was always concerned, but the game he had against IMG speaks levels.

To be honest, his competition does kinda suck. Last year they played Gilmer, who was a good 3A public school in Texas (we go up to 6A), and Gilmer destroyed them 66-32. To be fair, Gilmer also destroyed Bishop Gorman (NV) by about 40+ points 5 years or so ago, and BG was able to compete with Miami BTW fine last year to give some context. I have no clue why Prestonwood scheduled IMG... probably because the public schools over here try to avoid playing private schools and they needed a game, but it's encouraging that he showed out against them. I've heard mixed reviews on Junior.... I think he still has a TON of physical development left to go but there's some legit talent there. You can tell from his pictures that he's got a little bit of a Standish Dobard type composition right now (obviously a little smaller than Standish).

Advertisement
Back