Players work for the school and the student-body don’t

Advertisement
The students own the players as they are the ones who pay the freight. The school is nothing without the students. it don't exist.

Not to pooh pooh on his party, but I think Arizona is planning to resume F2F school Fall semester. Don't the vast majority of football players report every summer when not a lot of the student body is there? The report date this year was later than when the summer semester would have started for all students, correct? This summer the workouts are "voluntary". Normally that would be a BS word because we all know that voluntary means you better be there. I don't think that's what it means this year with the virus.

Advertisement
Not to pooh pooh on his party, but I think Arizona is planning to resume F2F school Fall semester. Don't the vast majority of football players report every summer when not a lot of the student body is there? The report date this year was later than when the summer semester would have started for all students, correct? This summer the workouts are "voluntary". Normally that would be a BS word because we all know that voluntary means you better be there. I don't think that's what it means this year with the virus.
If a player decides not to play or show up this fall..you think that school is gunna renew his scolly?

Advertisement
Is his point to get the students on campus or is he critical of the team being there? I hope it is to get students on campus.

Or maybe wait until they are denied government funding while continuing to peddle an inferior education at full cost.
I read earlier some Harvard students want a tuition decrease if they're going to stay on an online model. What's completely ironic is these woke people are causing a real awakening.

Advertisement
I've been known to cause high blood pressure amongst the maudes around here too.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Everyone arguing over money every time now lol crazy **** man. I'm about to sue adobo for high blood pressure maybe that will work or just sue the salt companies.
Need big class action on the salt companies. I haven't seen one yet so they must be ripe for the picking. I have been assuming it was The 's adminstration that has been causing mine but I do use a lot of salt. Maybe we could sue both and watch them blame each other.

Need big class action on the salt companies. I haven't seen one yet so they must be ripe for the picking. I have been assuming it was The 's adminstration that has been causing mine but I do use a lot of salt. Maybe we could sue both and watch them blame each other.

YES !!!

Then maybe sue all the companies that make laxatives.....for the cleaning costs of underwear, clothing, toilets, walls and floors incurred by many after using their products

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back