Players with the flu

VinnDogg

Senior
Was talking to my daughter earlier and she told me that the flu bug has hit the team. She is friends with several players and said quite a few are not 100%. Not trying to be the messenger of bad news,just passing along what she said. She also said that she got the sense the players are confident.

Good thing this game is during the day. With freeze warnings at nite,things could get ugly.

All in all I still feel we come out of Trailerhassee with a win. Road doggs gonna roll.

Advertisement
Well crap...that's not what I wanted to hear on the eve of the game! If these guys have been ill this week they'll have to hydrate like crazy to keep from cramping up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not reported anywhere else, any other confirmation?

My daugther isn't a reporter. Just a student at UM. Sometimes you get better info in casual convseration. She was spot on with all the offseason stuff that resulted in Golden clearing house with some players. She was at the infamous party during the spring where a lot of ***** went down. She was real close to Theron Collier and was able to give insight that "wasnt reported" elsewhere.

Advertisement
Not reported anywhere else, any other confirmation?

My daugther isn't a reporter. Just a student at UM. Sometimes you get better info in casual convseration. She was spot on with all the offseason stuff that resulted in Golden clearing house with some players. She was at the infamous party during the spring where a lot of ***** went down. She was real close to Theron Collier and was able to give insight that "wasnt reported" elsewhere.

Spill it!! Lol...what party? What went down? Who are you saying got cleared out and why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back