Devonaire Clarington ‏@dev_go_deep 2m
Me and @T_irvin2 at the UM game 🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tim Irvin 247 Update about visit

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Tim-Irvin-Returns-to-Familiar-Surroundings-30958523

- “I went to see more of the defense and how they work,” Irvin said. “I thought they looked pretty good out there, they can be nasty sometimes.
- Arrived early to see pre game activities
- “I wanted to find out about how the coaches act with the players,” Irvin said. “Coach Golden was getting everybody hyped before the game. Each of the position coaches seemed like they were really in tune with their group. That’s a big plus.”
- Was on field before the game coaches were telling him he could be an impact player etc.
- On Miami fans "“Every time I walk into the stadium, I get somebody saying ‘Oh Irvin, you got to make plays for us’,” Irvin said. “I still think it’s crazy how many people recognize me. I feel like it gets worse each time I go out there.”
“Devonaire Clarington was out there with me, I invited him to come actually,” Irvin said. “I told him he should be there because I had an extra ticket. We were talking about what type of place we want to play at and how things might end up working out.”
- Hopes to make as many Miami games as possible
- No leaders.

Not to add any hype- but this kid Irvin might be the best football player i have seen coming out of florida since Duke...he is just so ****** nasty! want.

Saw Clarington after the game... Kid is tall as ****. Saw Irvin as well and kid looks stout for his size.

Not to add any hype- but this kid Irvin might be the best football player i have seen coming out of florida since Duke...he is just so ****in nasty! want.

I'm on the Jaquan train for that. But Irvin very close second.

Advertisement
Back