Players told not to talk about pictures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does a tweet from insidetheu make it true?

I don't doubt that they were told not to talk about it. But, how is this a source?

Advertisement
Thanks to Donna, Blake, and the BOT we get to experience this great season with Al Golden

It has the potential to get REAL FUGLY REAL FAST

Meanwhile, that pygmy Shalala sits in a lounger, smokes a cigar, and watches the dumpster fire that is our FB team with a grin from ear to ear (while her ******* lover munches her carpet).

If the pictures were photoshopped, they would be screaming it from the rooftops. No denials = TRUTH.

They could have handled it in two possible ways: admit the error; or stonewall.

The fact that there hasn't been one syllable of commentary, by the Former U, indicates a stonewall that would make Nixon proud. That makes newbie Frenck, and the other stonewallers, equally complicit.

This continuing pattern of denial indicates that zero has changed with the Troll's departure. It will take even more incredible failures for Fraulden to be fired. He will not disappoint!

Ergo,

Firing Day is still only 91 away.

[video=youtube;HgzGwKwLmgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM[/video]

Advertisement
Just another excuse that golden can use now. I can see it now blaming the players having another cloud over there head or should I say pillow fight when they lose

Meanwhile, that pygmy Shalala sits in a lounger, smokes a cigar, and watches the dumpster fire that is our FB team with a grin from ear to ear (while her ******* lover munches her carpet).

Karma is catching up to Donna.....Hillary is going down.

Does a tweet from insidetheu make it true?

I don't doubt that they were told not to talk about it. But, how is this a source?

How do you know its untrue? Its what insidetheu is reporting its up to you whether to believe it or not.

But how can you put it past this staff to monitor what players say when many other reporters have complained about the same thing?

Advertisement

Thanks for that visual. Dinner will be hard to keep down tonite.

Just be thankful there were not any pictures of Shalala in her ********** outfit.

Advertisement
Back