Players that have transferred from Miami

Advertisement
Shannon could at least field a capable defense, albeit a bit undersized. Everything sucked under Golden.

Folden is the worst human being and HC in history.

And the overwhelming majority of all voluntary underclass transfers everywhere are pvssies.

Advertisement
I'm sure that pretty much every team has some players that don't have a lot of business being on the team. But Golden seems to have brought in an unusually large number of those types of players.
He made me forget how ****tty Randy was in that area. Let that sink in a little bit.

Golden was so ****** at everything that this whole board has come to forget that Shannon was an equally ****** HC. The main difference is that Golden didn't use up timeouts within 2 minutes of the start of each half. Plus Shannon followed a somewhat legitimate coach in Coker while Golden followed Shannon.

Although on the flip side Shannon was at least willing to fire bad assistants. Granted that the replacements he found weren't a lot better.

Negged for calling Coker a "somewhat legitimate coach". Would neg a thousand times if I could. The decline from where he started and where he left us off was sooo much worse than the other 2.

Advertisement
I remember people saying Salami Hamilton was gonna be a player here...dude sucked butt in high school

young & gayot are the only 2 we couldve used. MAYBE larry hope just for this year...but most likely better off with colbert/redwine/malek

tyre brady wouldnt have seen the field. all of our 4 new incoming wr's are better than him already.

we will play against Gayot next season

"Akron’s defensive coordinator is a familiar name: former longtime Florida State assistant and North Carolina State coach Chuck Amato, a mentor of Hurricanes defensive coordinator Manny Diaz"

Ugh, don't like seeing that name, ever. F%^&* Scumato!

Advertisement
Jerome Washington was the black Beau Sandland. A physically imposing tight end who dominated juco but couldn't and wouldn't see the field here.

Gayot transferred because the medical staff here wouldn't clear him to return to football.

Advertisement
Back