Players that are atrocious to watch

Ripping on a true freshman. Pathetic. Quite frankly the kid should have been redshirted, but he appears to be the best we have at left tackle. Every week our opponents are lining up their best end or linebacker and coming right at him. You going to say the same thing about Clark? Another true freshman that gets overmatched at times.
Yes I am

Advertisement
#1 nelson
#2 donaldson
#3 patchan
#4 ivey
#5 garvin
I never believed in DJ Ivey but he looked the part here. There was a reason he was 1000% comitted. I want those shaky recruitment cause it means teams are fighting for them. Depending if they are legit teams though

Advertisement
Keep your list to 5:
1. Ivey
2. Fat Donaldson
3. Amari Carter
4. Shaq Quarterman
5. Mike Harley

Flame away.
1. Quarterman= came back to not lead
2. Donaldson why are we pulling him
3. Ivey looked lost whole Virginia gm
4. Bethel needs to be more aggressive
5. Nelson true freshman that shouldn't be out there.

#1 nelson
#2 donaldson
#3 patchan
#4 ivey
#5 garvin
Agree Brock but I would sub out Garvin for Shaq. I think Garvin has playeD how he has because of bakers **** scheme. Shaq has just been flat out bad man.

Advertisement
Agree Brock but I would sub out Garvin for Shaq. I think Garvin has playeD how he has because of bakers **** scheme. Shaq has just been flat out bad man.
Garvin been worse than shaq. At least shaq ain’t loafing around on multiple plays every game.

He doesn't find the ball and when he does look back he lets the WR run by him. He's still young so he should get better but this staff needs to stop hyping kids as All American candidates before they do anything.

I don't remember a WR running by Ivey. I remember 3 passes that he was in good position, maybe he didn't get his head all the way around but he was between the football and the receiver. The WR he was covering made some difficult catches. Ivey might not have played it perfectly, but his coverage wasn't bad. He wasn't getting smoked by the WRs as some are implying. Might have seemed that way watching live, but rewatch the game carefully and you will see Ivey was not letting the WR run open.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back