Players Switching Positions to Mask Recruiting Deficiencies

rok

Great Poster
TE Darrell Langham - has a size/speed combo similar to Njoku's. Losing McKitty and potentially Haskins might make this necessary.

CB Jaquan Johnson - Not looking good for Henderson, Edwards, and Dean isn't a sure thing. With 6 safeties taken over the last two years it wouldn't surprise me to see Jaquan become a full-time CB.

Advertisement
Langham speed aint similar to njoku. And i doubt jaquan moves to cb because he is by far the most experinced and talented safety on the roster.

Interesting take on Langham. I don't see him moving up the charts at WR, so why not?

I don't think Johnson has the ability to excel at CB. If we have to use him there we are in big trouble.

If we move JJ we're moving our only Safety with experience. If anything we'll probably need more help at Safety then at Corner.

Advertisement
If we move JJ we're moving our only Safety with experience. If anything we'll probably need more help at Safety then at Corner.

We'll have Gibson and Carter this spring, meaning we would have:

S: Knowles, Finley, Wright, James, Gibson, Carter (Smith arrives in summer)

CB: Jaquan, Young, Redwine, Jackson, Mayes, Henley (Bandy arrives in summer)

Dallas will have to play WR because of the numbers imo

We'll have Gibson and Carter this spring, meaning we would have:

S: Knowles, Finley, Wright, James, Gibson, Carter (Smith arrives in summer)

CB: Jaquan, Young, Redwine, Jackson, Mayes, Henley (Bandy arrives in summer)

Dallas will have to play WR because of the numbers imo

So then we have zero experience returning at safety? And move JJ to Corner where we have Young, Redwine, and Jackson returning with experience plus the addition of Trajan and most likely Dean? Im good JJ is a SS all day.

Advertisement
To be clear, this is about numbers. It's also incumbent on Miami following through on the impending NSD disaster that anyone can see coming.

When we enter the spring with Young, Redwine, Jackson, Mayes, Henley at CB, with Bandy arriving later in the year, I think Rumph will campaign for JJ to become a CB like he did this past August. Don't believe me just watch.

This thread should be titled OP making **** up to mask football knowledge deficiences.\

Comparing Njoku and Langham is the dumbest **** i've heard in weeks.

Advertisement
Nobody said Langham can or will produce the way Njoku has, *******.

But if he's going to stay on this team he should be a TE imo.

LOL try agian . We stil really good at TE and Johnson will never be a CB. The only thing is I do think if we don't add 3 more WR then Deejay will play more WR early then CB but he said the coaches plan to use him both ways anyway .

Advertisement
We could very well enter the spring with Herndon, Irving, Polendey at TE.

But keep telling me how great our depth chart looks at TE.

I think Redwine should move to safety. Him and Quan can lock those spots down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back