Players social media (regarding fans)........

Advertisement
I mean I get It but that shts annoying to me (the fans response). Players don’t need you reminding them the sh*t every 5 minutes

I saw this too. I felt the same way you did. Had to restrain myself from going down to his level and responding to HIS a**hat post....

For the record, I’ve never used any form of social media. I believe in a lost art called privacy. These kids know that every post they make is out there for the whole world to see, and yes there are fans that have nothing better to do than to track and follow their every move which is sad. On the flip side, these kids feel the urge to post just about every move they make, and either get mad or offended when someone responds the way they don’t want. Me personally, social media does nothing but promote attention whores and stalkers, and it’s GHEY af.

Rant over
Now get off my lawn

Advertisement
DJ WIlliams does this to every post on Pinckney's instagram

Big difference between DJ Williams doing it and random anonymous dlckhead fans doing it. We know who DJ Williams is, and he has standing.

These half *** so-called “fans“ don’t need to be tweeting at players and getting in their mentions. It’s fūcking retarded. Doesn’t help in the slightest.

Plus the whole thing with him and Pinckney is a back-and-forth they’ve had for years now.

Big difference between DJ Williams doing it and random anonymous dlckhead fans doing it. We know who DJ Williams is, and he has standing.

These half *** so-called “fans“ don’t need to be tweeting at players and getting in their mentions. It’s fūcking retarded. Doesn’t help in the slightest.

Plus the whole thing with him and Pinckney is a back-and-forth they’ve had for years now.

Players on social media that do not have their accounts set to private have no business complaining about random idiots tweeting them.

I’m not sure how many of you guys do this, but DM’ing players & voicing your opinions to them isn’t a good look at all (IMO). Not sure what the board’s opinion is on this, but I think it’s completely inappropriate for fans to “DM” players. (For example) kids are on Spring Break right now and we have fans DM’ing players that they should be back on campus “studying” instead of enjoying their break.

What are your guys thoughts on this?
those fans r str8 retarded man, theres no help for them

Players on social media that do not have their accounts set to private have no business complaining about random idiots tweeting them.

I don’t see that much, if any, complaining. I do see retarded idiots, supposedly “fans“ tweeting all kinds of senseless bullshlt at them, though.

Advertisement
I’m not sure how many of you guys do this, but DM’ing players & voicing your opinions to them isn’t a good look at all (IMO). Not sure what the board’s opinion is on this, but I think it’s completely inappropriate for fans to “DM” players. (For example) kids are on Spring Break right now and we have fans DM’ing players that they should be back on campus “studying” instead of enjoying their break.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

what exactly can anyone do about it? Tell them with to whom much is given, much is required, and much weird **** will happen.....they should block said fans or make their profiles private where fans can't bother them at all.

None of them will make their profiles private bc they all want to be the most popular..they all want the clout, they all want the followers, they all want to have their opinion heard.

I can't believe this is even a thread, honestly. There is NO circumstance, EVER, no matter what, no matter the situation, NO MATTER WHAT that you should ever "DM" a college athlete if you're a fan. None. There are literally 0.00000 instances where this is OK. And frankly, I'm 37 so maybe I can almost kinda-sorta see this if you're in your early 20's (but not really)....but frankly it's incredibly creepy for a grown man to be private messaging kids on social media. I'd be so ashamed of myself if I did something like this, and I'd be beyond embarrassed as a father if any of my kids grew up and didn't have the respect or really common decency to let kids be kids and did some nonsense like this.

I couldn't even be cool with someone who did this, that's how weird and creepy it is.

Advertisement

Thank you! They want all the clout that comes with being social media famous except the weirdo and backlash that comes with it too,,,

Last edited:
I don’t see that much, if any, complaining. I do see retarded idiots, supposedly “fans“ tweeting all kinds of senseless bullshlt at them, though.

Nature of the beast and there are many trolls accounts.

If you are on social platforms and don't have anything set to private whether it is the account holder or the person tweeking dumb **** it is a non-issue to me. You should expect it.

Thank you! They want all the clout that comes with social media famous except the weirdo and backlash that comes with it too,,,

I'm saying man this really is not that complicated.

If you are not protecting yourself from idiocy (of which there is an endless amount online) what exactly is the problem? It is like when I hear people committing suicide because of online bullying. Really? There is a ******* OFF SWITCH to all this stuff.....lol.....

Advertisement

OCCC
I regard DM'ng as getting "in the players business".
Why the **** should a JAF (Just a Fan) interject themselves into the players realm, when they don't know YOU from Adam.
Leave them alone, and give them some space.

Nature of the beast and there are many trolls accounts.

If you are on social platforms and don't have anything set to private whether it is the account holder or the person tweeking dumb **** it is a non-issue to me. You should expect it.

Yeap...deal with it or shut it down completely.

Advertisement
Back