Players running into themselves on defense

Advertisement
thats UNC style of offense they do crossing routes all game long, but there were a little too much running into

i can understand one or two here and there but there were a little too much, gaines and most of the LBs did horrible in coverage and jenkins whiffed on some plays

Probably trying to avoid the illegal picks UNC did on every single pass play that the refs ignored (except once)

Advertisement
Man, I think it was Howard who tried to lay a hit on Ebron the TE as DP was about to take him down from behind. TH missed, but got DP allowing Ebron to take it to the house for a long *** TD!

What others have already said. Its the problem playing man underneath when you have a team that runs so many crossing routes.

That is also why I think Coach D was hesitant to blitz Renner last night. That offense is heavily designed to really hurt you if you blitz because most of what they do are quick passes, lots of slants and crossing routes.

Man, I think it was Howard who tried to lay a hit on Ebron the TE as DP was about to take him down from behind. TH missed, but got DP allowing Ebron to take it to the house for a long *** TD!

I think it was Kirby. And from my angle it was a weak *** effort by Kirby. I'm sure he will get called out on film study on that effort. jmo

Advertisement
it looked like perryman almost killed a teammate on one play but at last second leaped over both players completely...

I think it was Kirby. And from my angle it was a weak *** effort by Kirby. I'm sure he will get called out on film study on that effort. jmo

Kirby would've took him down, but Tracy knocked him off of Ebron, which broke him loose.... that fluke play made Ebron move up the draft boards.

Advertisement
Players running into themselves on defense

That **** has got to go! I don't know who started that, or why, but 86 it!

Advertisement
Hate to say it but if our db's are not healthy by Fsu and hopefully Clemson we will get torched... hopefully this is a learning experience to fix these problems now. Blessing in disguise

Hate to say it but if our db's are not healthy by Fsu and hopefully Clemson we will get torched... hopefully this is a learning experience to fix these problems now. Blessing in disguise

You can't fix health, so I'm not really sure what you're getting at in your post. Hopefully we fix the problems we have with coverage and crossing patterns though. As for the health, Golden said Rodgers, Jenkins and Bush will all play against Wake, so we'll be healthy.

Players running into eachother, our pet's heads are falling off!

310.jpg

Advertisement
Back