Players reaction after the game

BeastMode

Junior
I don’t follow any of them on social media but it ends up on my timeline from reporters, algorithms etc...

This UNC game will tell us are we starting to round the corner with focus and maturity.

All their post seem to tell me they have. They are on a revenge tour right now.

Brevin saying the UNC loss hurt him last year and they aren’t worried about a NY6 bowl. They want UNC and the rest will play itself out.

Blades posted a video of Duke celebrating last year in hard rock locker room. Again revenge tour.

King wasn’t here but he keeps saying how happy he is to be here. True leader.

Diaz saying UNC has their full attention and they haven’t forgotten about last year.

I think we come out in all black unis and I hope we step on their throats. Beat the **** out of Howell and hopefully the offense explodes. Let’s see if this team can take that next step.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the UNC game last year. Traveled from the ATL with the wifey to see it. Boy was I ****ed. Had to have been one of the worst secondary performance I've witnessed in recent years at the U. The broken coverages were awful. Was sitting in the UNC section near the field and could see we were about to get screwed based off the alignments our guys were in. Romeo played his worst game of the year. We came out flat with no intensity. This year should be different. Glad to see we had a defensive performance like this leading up to this game. We will have our hands full stopping the run. If we can do that, we should be good, but we need to have all of our guys back except McCloud to do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20201206-114400_Chrome.jpg

🤣🤣

Advertisement
I was at the UNC game last year. Traveled from the ATL with the wifey to see it. Boy was I ****ed. Had to have been one of the worst secondary performance I've witnessed in recent years at the U. The broken coverages were awful. Was sitting in the UNC section near the field and could see we were about to get screwed based off the alignments our guys were in. Romeo played his worst game of the year. We came out flat with no intensity. This year should be different. Glad to see we had a defensive performance like this leading up to this game. We will have our hands full stopping the run. If we can do that, we should be good, but we need to have all of our guys back except McCloud to do that.
Frierson is better than Romeo
Couch is better than whoever we got back there
4th and 17
I would have that on the board

There OL is trash 🗑 😒 and I mean basura

Phillips and Roche need monster games seriously

Advertisement
Back