Players Futures

TheU2652

Redshirt Freshman
Richt is messing up this program as a whole with his terrible offense. There is no complexity or anything which makes guys look bad. If Jarren Williams started yesterday we’d be on this board saying we are ****ed for the future bc he probably would’ve had a not so good game bc of mark richts vanilla offense.
He is also ******* up players futures as a whole. Why would any NFL team want a Miami WR there is absolutely no production despite the talent which falls in richts hands (high school offense and Malik Rosier). Mark Pope caught 1 ball this year. Brevin Jordan might have had an all American season or something but he’s to good to only have what? Maybe 300 yards and a couple tuddy’s.

If I’m a recruit especially on the offensive side of the ball idk why I would go to Miami and as a defensive player I’d hesitate also bc the program is ****ed. Fold the program.

Advertisement
they knew exactly what was coming... i feel bad for our players, dude is f ucking with their future and he don't give a shi t

WE ARE IN FREE FALL, need to place a call to Jimmy Johnson and ask for his input period.
this mess has to be killing him as well

Richt is messing up this program as a whole with his terrible offense. There is no complexity or anything which makes guys look bad. If Jarren Williams started yesterday we’d be on this board saying we are ****ed for the future bc he probably would’ve had a not so good game bc of mark richts vanilla offense.
He is also ******* up players futures as a whole. Why would any NFL team want a Miami WR there is absolutely no production despite the talent which falls in richts hands (high school offense and Malik Rosier). Mark Pope caught 1 ball this year. Brevin Jordan might have had an all American season or something but he’s to good to only have what? Maybe 300 yards and a couple tuddy’s.

If I’m a recruit especially on the offensive side of the ball idk why I would go to Miami and as a defensive player I’d hesitate also bc the program is ****ed. Fold the program.
Absolutely true!! I know I wouldn't wanna go there if I was a recruit. Even with the mindset of "maybe I can help turn it around", gotta be realistic man. Richt's ineptitude with playcalling will haunt us until he is gone and maybe a year or 2 after, during rebuild.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back