- Joined
- Apr 27, 2012
- Messages
- 1,878
None. They have been indoctrinated with Norvell soft shouldered bull****. The re-programming would take to long.
I wish I’d I’d read this before I wrote mine. Redundant.None. They have been indoctrinated with Norvell soft shouldered bull****. The re-programming would take to long.
Feels like this came up last year and I enjoyed the exercise, so let's try it again.
Off the top?
Kromah
Robinson
Pabst
Mandrell Desir
Wynn (never enough big bodies)
Rawls
Maybe one of the linebackers for depth.
Feels like this came up last year and I enjoyed the exercise, so let's try it again.
Off the top?
Kromah
Robinson
Pabst
Mandrell Desir
Wynn (never enough big bodies)
Rawls
Maybe one of the linebackers for depth.
Feels like this came up last year and I enjoyed the exercise, so let's try it again.
Off the top?
Kromah
Robinson
Pabst
Mandrell Desir
Wynn (never enough big bodies)
Rawls
Maybe one of the linebackers for depth.