Shooter McGavin
I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2015
- Messages
- 28,889
Here we go. Closet FSU fans begin to appear.
How hard do you really need to imagine though?I imagine reading this OP is what it’s like to be diagnosed with gonorrhea.
Facts, these I come in peace fans be killing meHere we go. Closet FSU fans begin to appear.
Too slow I’ll passThis year? Just Robinson to be our situational big guy since Moore is out
Feels like this came up last year and I enjoyed the exercise, so let's try it again.
Off the top?
Kromah
Robinson
Pabst
Mandrell Desir
Wynn (never enough big bodies)
Rawls
Maybe one of the linebackers for depth.
Feels like this came up last year and I enjoyed the exercise, so let's try it again.
Off the top?
Kromah
Robinson
Pabst
Mandrell Desir
Wynn (never enough big bodies)
Rawls
Maybe one of the linebackers for depth.
They can keep DanzyKromah and Danzy
I hope the plane they take to Miami crashesFeels like this came up last year and I enjoyed the exercise, so let's try it again.
Off the top?
Kromah
Robinson
Pabst
Mandrell Desir
Wynn (never enough big bodies)
Rawls
Maybe one of the linebackers for depth.
It’s BYE week.Why isn’t OP banned yet? What a fn cuck.