Players Allowed On Sidelines Again

Advertisement
Blake James puttin some respeck back on his name

Pretty obvious that the troll was holding him back big time. I'm not forgiving him for everything that he did and said over the past few years but his hands were clearly tied.
They should have ball-gagged that pvssy instead of tying his hands. His behavior near the end of the Folden error was unforgivable.

Advertisement

Pretty obvious that the troll was holding him back big time. I'm not forgiving him for everything that he did and said over the past few years but his hands were clearly tied.

It's pretty obvious he was very lucky that Richt fell into his lap and he's done the smart thing and just green lit everything Coach wants and stayed out of the way. Easiest job in America.

It's pretty obvious he was very lucky that Richt fell into his lap and he's done the smart thing and just green lit everything Coach wants and stayed out of the way. Easiest job in America.

Isn't that pretty much exactly what we WANT our AD to do? What's your point?

People are mad at Blake because he tried to keep things quiet during Shalala's retirement year. He couldn't fire Golden that year if he wanted too and it worked out way better for us. Imagine the cheap hire we would have made if she was still here.

People are mad at Blake because he tried to keep things quiet during Shalala's retirement year. He couldn't fire Golden that year if he wanted too and it worked out way better for us. Imagine the cheap hire we would have made if she was still here.

People are too stupid to understand this. I just let them keep sticking their heads up their asses because there's no point in arguing with them...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back