Player you can't believe didn't do something special in the NFL?

Advertisement
But for me, Sean Spence is definitely high up on my list, along with Brandon Streeter, I was sure he was gonna be a steal. And for some reason I always like Colin Mcarthy, always wanted him to be great

Spence destroyed his knee with the Steelers. He also couldn't bulk up enough to dominate in the NFL.

Special in the NFL?

Canes: Winslow & McKinnie had special talent.
Other schools: Reggie Bush, Vince Young.

Special in the NFL?

Canes: Winslow & McKinnie had special talent.
Other schools: Reggie Bush, Vince Young.
Honestly... Shockey could have been special also. After his rookie season he looked like a lock for a special career.

Advertisement
Jackson was a backup to Edge, I believe, not the two you mention. He started for one year before they came in and I think had 1000 yard season.
Edge left in 98 don't think Jackson left until after the 99 or 2000.I think Jackson had a few carries against ufag in the sugar bowl.

Reggie Bush was a decent pro but I thought he would be a star. Clowney is another that falls in that category. Thought he would be elite playing across from Watt but he hasn't.

this post just shows that alot of you have unrealistic expectations.

We have guys saying they expected alot from 7th round picks, guys saying pro bowl level lt's are busts, and te's with over 500 catches didnt live up.

This is why i commend guys like Anthony Chickillo. lotta yall left him for dead to.lol

Advertisement
Reggie Bush was a decent pro but I thought he would be a star. Clowney is another that falls in that category. Thought he would be elite playing across from Watt but he hasn't.

The last 2 years he's been sitting around close to that 10 sack range. Which isnt bad..he's turning it around/. Watt likely stteals a few of them from him a year as well

Advertisement
Brandon Harris was elite his last two years. Kid was a big part of that 2009 FSU win at Doak and I remember him locking up Demaryius Thomas in the GT game. But he never caught on.

Him, Sean Spence, and Allen Bailey. But mostly Brandon.

Can't say Allen Bailey. Played 3-4 DE for the Chiefs his entire career. He kinda got screwed.

Advertisement
Dan Morgan and Colin McCarthy both were takleling machines at the ✋🤚 But just couldn’t get it done in the pro’s weather it be due to injuries or lack of productivity. I really thought they would be the next great linebacker out of the ✋🤚.
Dan Morgan was excellent for the Panthers. One of the reasons I'm a Canes fan.

His body just couldn't hold up to the NFL, especially with his tackling style.

Advertisement
Back