Player you’re most excited about next year

Advertisement
I'll say Frierson. I really liked him at Coral Gables and nothing has intervened to deflect the optimism.

Mostly I am interested to see how the roster looks entering the field. Alabama and Clemson look more like NFL teams than some NFL teams do. The Canes too often have been either laughably skinny or laughably flabby. We need to take the first step toward wide shouldered and stout.

Brevin has the best frame of any player on the team, IMO. He looks like an NFL star already. Such a contrast to the Dolphins tight end Gesicki, who tests like a Hall of Famer but looks like a reject.

Advertisement
Brevin has All-American / First Round Pick / All-Pro written all over him. He can be the best TE in the country in 2019.

I am excited to see who will get him the rock. Jarren.

Advertisement
Amari Carter
Gurvan Hall
Al Blades Jr
Gilbert Frierson
Rudebwoy Nesta
DJ Ivey
Cam'ron Davis
Mark Pope
Cleveland Reed
John Campbell
Waynmon Steed
Sam Brooks
Avery Huff
Derrick Smith
Lorenzo Lingard
Evidence Njoku
Jeremiah Payton
Almost forgot, Jahfari Harvey

If I see some semblance of an uptempo offense that drives down the field and scores a TD, I will run into the street, unzip my sansabelt pantaloons and jerk a frothy load all over my wing tip shoes for all to see. So that would require some QB and the likes of Pope, Jordan, and the ambassador tearing up the field.

Gurvan Hall... I think he’s going to be an elite saftey for us

Close second is Jarren I really think he has the skills and the mindset of fighting with his brothers.. that 18 class will be special they are going through adversity together!

Advertisement
With no doubt this Cam'Ron Davis will be the ACC's top rusher next year! Im calling it!

6_5077520.0.jpg

Advertisement
Before the season a bunch of you knuckleheads laughed at me when I said that Cam Davis would contribute before Lorenzo Lingard.
Actually, I believe some of you owe me chicken wings. (miss me with the injury excuse)

Before the season a bunch of you knuckleheads laughed at me when I said that Cam Davis would contribute before Lorenzo Lingard.
Actually, I believe some of you owe me chicken wings. (miss me with the injury excuse)

I would love to take you out for chicken wings.

:)

Advertisement
Back