Player SpotLight: TRAVIS HOMER

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
[video=youtube;m8LXj4eHsCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=m8LXj4eHsCs[/video]

[TWEET]919443782155857920[/TWEET]

Played his heart out. We're in good hands with him.

Advertisement
Impressed with his endurance. Stayed in the game after big runs and not once would he look tired.

Richt has to get him the ball more. He is that dynamic. Use him how he used Michel at UGA. Line him up in the slot. Move him around.

Dude **** near outran a bus on his high school tape. He's that good.

Really like homer and his one cut style in this offense. Kid does not dance he picks his hole and burst through the line. He runs very physical I just don't know if at 195 his body can continue to take the punishment week in and week out. Next year if he could add 7-8 pounds of muscle look out!

Advertisement
Really like homer and his one cut style in this offense. Kid does not dance he picks his hole and burst through the line. He runs very physical I just don't know if at 195 his body can continue to take the punishment week in and week out. Next year if he could add 7-8 pounds of muscle look out!
He doesn't appear over physical to me. He finishes runs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I love that last run that setup the game winning FG. Homer kept his legs moving long enough for the o-line to give him that final push for the first down

I just noticed that in that last run, it was just him and Berrios (of course...) against the entire GT roster for a bit.

Crown those gentlemen...

Advertisement
Homer the poet! The kids just doesn't quit. Heck the team doesn't quit. That attitude is contagious. I was worried as much about losing Walton's leadership as I was about losing his talent on the field, but Homer doesn't back down any more than Walton.

Richt has to get him the ball more. He is that dynamic. Use him how he used Michel at UGA. Line him up in the slot. Move him around.

I agree with you, in that the kid is absolutely dynamic. However, how many touches would you prefer him to get? He had 20 carries 2 catches, and played special teams. We can target him a couple more times is the passing game, but 20 carries is a pretty solid number for his first start.

Advertisement

I agree with you, in that the kid is absolutely dynamic. However, how many touches would you prefer him to get? He had 20 carries 2 catches, and played special teams. We can target him a couple more times is the passing game, but 20 carries is a pretty solid number for his first start.
He should avg at least 200 apy a game.

Advertisement
Back