Player Entrance - Running Through The Smoke

Sigh. I remember back in the day I wouldn’t even consider missing the smoke from the West End zone. Nowadays it’s so lame if I catch it great, but if I’m getting a beer or taking a pizz, oh well.

I’ve also said before that I can’t for the life of me understand why they don’t play more of the classic Canes plays in the pregame hype video. They’ve dabbled in it but never gone all in. You would have the crowd going delirious. No disrespect to any more recent Canes, but clips of KJ Osborn catching a 20 yard out route ain’t doing it.

Advertisement
The flames are a joke. It's attending a Miami Heat opener only outdoors. Bring back the inflatable helmet or at the very least get rid of the flames. More Fire extinguishers!
Miami should add inflatable *** dolls.

Oh, we are talking about the field entrance...I got nutt'n

We cannot win anything before our players run through the smoke on 9/1 so this answer is appreciated but lazy. If you were forced at gunpoint to design the team's entrance onto the field with a blank slate, what type of additions would you make the current program of extinguisher smoke and pyrotechnics?
Lazy? uh ok. My comment was based on a simple premise - why waste time designing an entrance when the team isn't relevant, especially when it's previously been done wonderfully? It's like getting worked up over the ground effects I want to put on a 1994 Camaro with 273,000 miles on it. The effects might look really cool but the car is still a piece of sheet. Get it now?

Advertisement
Back