Player collapses at practice this morning

OMG618

All-ACC
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/15/2503163/um-football-player-transported.html

A University of Miami football player was taken to the hospital after collapsing at practice Tuesday morning.
“We received a call that here was somebody unconscious on the practice field,â€Â￾ said Hope Gibbs, division chief for the Coral Gables Fire Department. “The caller said that he was in and out of consciousness.â€Â￾
Gibbs said she does not know the player’s name.
The athlete was taken to UM Hospital at 8:15 a.m. after fire officials say it might have been heat exhaustion.
“He was not hit,â€Â￾ Gibbs said. “Sometimes, if the college student is not from here, it might take time to get used to our weather. It can be a number of things.â€Â￾
It is not known when the player will be released.
This article will be updated as more information becomes available.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/15/2503163/um-football-player-transported.html#ixzz1dn7eaRai

Advertisement
Just saw that also....hope the kids ok.

Btw, how do you go to UM hospital when Doctors Hospital is about 400 yards away?

Advertisement
Hope it was Travis Benjamin or Kacey Rodgers

What is wrong with you

the only thing "wrong" with him is hes a trolling immature ****.

He's just trolling. But, he doesnt realize this board isn't the WEZ. This is a public warning. 82, Swagger, or any of the other moderators, keep this off the board immediately. Especially since it's from a well-known poster's second account. This isn't the type of traffic we seek on the football board. You're welcome to troll the WEZ.

Hope that's clear.

Hope it was Travis Benjamin or Kacey Rodgers

What is wrong with you

the only thing "wrong" with him is hes a trolling immature ****.

He's just trolling. But, he doesnt realize this board isn't the WEZ. This is a public warning. 82, Swagger, or any of the other moderators, keep this off the board immediately. Especially since it's from a well-known poster's second account. This isn't the type of traffic we seek on the football board. You're welcome to troll the WEZ.

Hope that's clear.

He doesn't deserve a warning. This place will end up just like the Free Football board at grassy, and its a shame. Give me a break giving a warning to a troll on something like this. Pull the **** trigger. First thing I read when I came over here was the "Note on the football board", but I see all kinds of trolling already on here.

Advertisement
this cat needs to be removed immediately.. that comment is 100% unacceptable

seriously? WTF is wrong with you

this cat needs to be removed immediately.. that comment is 100% unacceptable

seriously? WTF is wrong with you

he is a Troll. Its what trolls due. apparently trolling is allowed on this board, which means it will end up just like the free board at scout.

Yeah that was a ridiculous garbage comment...no need for that on the board.

Whoever the player is (I see that someone claims it to be Streeter) I hope they are alright and recover quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So it was Futch...hope he's OK and recovers quickly without any lasting effects.

sgorten Steve Gorten
Golden said LB Jordan Futch is fine after being rushed from practice by ambulance this morning

Manny_Navarro Manny Navarro
#UM coach Al Golden confirms it was LB Jordan Futch was taken to hospital this morning. Says it was dehydration, sneaky hot

Advertisement
Back