Player Blaming

Advertisement
Advertisement
OL, Mallory and WR’s still dropping.

At this point.. if we lose 1 or 2 more games, I’m good with just watching the young guys play and see what we have for next year..

I don’t have the energy right now, to speak on the coaching.

It’s everything and everyone. We had enough talent to win this game, but poor planning AND poor execution are the hallmark of this tenure. We look like a team that is capable of tripping over our own feet, fall short of the first down, and get a targeting penalty for it.

Advertisement
I think it's the coaches this seniority **** is ridiculous!!! We got some players!! We finally get some kids like LT an JW an there riding the pine🤷

I blame Don Bailey Jr for being an embarrassing shill, him calling out players after being an excuse machine for this terrible athletic department for over a decade is the height of hypocrisy. Dude sucks at his job, and just functions as a mouthpiece for an athletic department full of mouth-breathers.

Last edited:
Coaches are tasked with getting players ready. I think they failed in that.

Still, what unit on this team can honestly look in the mirror and say they performed well today?

The players by and large were sloppy. Nobody is free of blame today.

Advertisement
While coaching is bad, they’re not entirely responsible for drops or getting beat on the line. Or effort
You’re either coaching it or you’re allowing it to happen.

It’s not an effort play here and there. It’s a consistent lack of effort and awareness by all players that have been here for more than one year.

Advertisement
Huge difference between player talent and skill. You recruit talent and, as Chris Petersen just said on TV, you develop the skill. The skill development/discipline part hasn't been happening at UM since it seems like forever.

That’s not entirely true. Lots of players got burn today. Our best player got burned on the nail in the coffin TD
I'm sure it happened occasionally. But when you drop your second pass and it's a TD, you should immediately come out. Especially when you can't block either. Same with Harley. These guys should come off immediately after their drops since they are habitual but they never do.

It’s our fault…see opening of game day thread….C A N E S ( random post ) CANES

Doomed from the start BUT we have all posts ahead of us.

Advertisement
Back