Plan B's

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
We have 6-7 spots left in this class.
Jermaine Grace is 100% Cane in my eyes, so that leaves 5-6.

What would you think of these players in the place of the Plan A guys?

Matthew Thomas - Skai Moore
Alex Collins - Peyton Barber
Keith Bryant - Monty Nelson
Denver Kirkland - him or no other
Jay-Nard Bostwick - Derrick Calloway
Stacy Coley - Jordan Cunningham

Advertisement
130.gif

WE ALWAYS BEEN THAT TYPE OF CREW THAT'S BEEN GOOD WITHOUT A PLAN B!!!!

It's Coley or bust at WR for me. We don't really need a WR but Coley is a guy you take. Cunningham is not IMO.

Skai Moore is the only one I could get pumped for. Losing Thomas would suck balls and I don't think it happens. I would actually be in favor of taking Skai even if we land Thomas and Grace, but only if we miss on some of the others.

No plan B's this year.

We will undersign if we don't hit on the big 8 with impending scholarship reductions and tons of studs in SFL next year.

Advertisement
Maybe I'm in he minority here but we have enough Plan B's at DT. We dont need more bodies. Elite guys or bust.

The only one I wouldn't take would be Cunningham.

But...

We ain't gotta worry bout plan B's!

Advertisement
University School prospects scare me (as do all small school prospects). Rather not take unless they are super studs like Sony.

Advertisement
skai moore.

We dont need :bodies" at dt...we actually have those....we need TALENT.I'd probably take Peyton Barber,Augustas Edwards at rb though.
to be honest i would taje Moore regardless.

I like chestnut as my backup to Collins but for the record I ain't even thinking about plan b's
( I would insert a badass photo of golden and cristobal here but not sure how to on my iPad)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back