Plan B Guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
None.

10 on the board.

If we go 0 for 10 we will have a class of 12 and play with 79 total scholarship players or less next year.

JapanCane.......I assume you've been in Japan the last few years......lol yeah a small class for a couple of reasons, Miami had a large class last year and Miami has been planning on a scholarship reduction as part of the coming sanctions thus the smaller class this year. Now with the revelation that the NCAA is dirty and involved in questionable ethics regarding their own investigators the class might swell a little with the thought that they will have to make some settlement favorable to the U regarding scholarship reductions. It is wait and see for the U.

Contrary to current thinking by some....the sky is not falling at the U and Golden, Coley, Cristobal, Richardson, Kehoe, Barrow, Franklin and Carroll make up one of the best recruiting teams in the country. 2014 is loaded and the U will get their share of great athletes. Bet on it!

I'm pretty sure looking at the offers we sent out, the plan was to have a decent sized class, 18 or 19. The whole idea of playing for next year with schollies is a good idea in concept but requires kids to be EEs. The other problem is in 5 years, taking a super small class now will mean we'll only be able to take a small class then.

I also believe if things don't go well on signing day, we'll see a few Al Golden specials. He's hit on a pretty decent rate so far; those are the names I'm curious about.

I still think we'll land Grace and Edwards and one DT of Bryant/Bostwick/Brooks which will leave us at 15. Can't see us just taking 15 guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back