Plain & Simple!

Advertisement
We have to open up the recruiting budget! Diaz has to get the administration & boosters to cut that check! Upgrade the facilities if we wanna compete with the big boys! We need five & four star athletes back on greentree like the early 2000’s

If we don’t change the culture, it won’t matter how many 4 and 5 stars we get. Those blue chippers always seem to fall woefully short of expectations here. I think some of that is on coaching, but I think most of it a culture of entitlement that permeates this program.

It’s pretty simple. We need to win and/or start paying more for recruits. The days of appealing to kids to play for their home school seems to be in the past, at least for now.

Advertisement
Like I said if we don’t use bags we won’t win end of story, people said Diaz would use bags cause his dad which was bull ****. Bring me a HC that’s all about bags if not gtfo

Advertisement
We need to stop corching or start recruiting only highly polished players that don't require much development. Danzalin Worsham is a good example but there aren't many HS players with college-ready technique like him.

We just struggled to 17-12 at CMU and you guys think recruiting/talent is the issue still? The corching is slapping us all in the face and some of you are still blind to what's going on.

We need to stop corching or start recruiting only highly polished players that don't require much development. Danzalin Worsham is a good example but there aren't many HS players with college-ready technique like him.

We just struggled to 17-12 at CMU and you guys think recruiting/talent is the issue still? The corching is slapping us all in the face and some of you are still blind to what's going on.
The coaching is epically bad.....MD should have 10 wins and this will be his best roster cause he doesn’t recruit so imagine the following years with his guys?

Advertisement
The coaching is epically bad.....MD should have 10 wins and this will be his best roster cause he doesn’t recruit so imagine the following years with his guys?

This is my main concern right now. Idc that it’s his first year, he’s been here for a while and this is his defense. The reason I thought we would win 10 games this year is bc this is the best team he’ll have. The guys we have waiting in the wings aren’t what we have now and we’ve seen how he recruits. He gives the excuse that he wants “his guys,” bc he can’t pull the top tier kids.

This **** got me wanting to **** be a grad assistant at Clemson and see fully what they are doing then bring this **** down here to Miami. I'm only 29 and I ain't tryna die to see Miami not be Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back