PJ Williams to FSU - Final Decision per Warchant

Advertisement
Yes, Bakas hasn't been posting as much as he used to, but I would say the majority of the time he is right with what happens.

Whether it come to predictions on where recruits are headed or evaluations of recruits.

95% PJ Williams is a Cane - Mike Bakas about 1 month ago.

to be fair he said 40% yesterday

And 25% now. Lulz... seen this movie before.

Well, that is probably right....these percentages change each day with these kids. One day, they're feeling Miami b/c they had a 2 hour talk with one of our coaches. The next day, they're feeling FSU because a coach stopped by and watched their b-ball game. This is how the game is played.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That would make this a top 3 class. Would probably even be #2 behind Bama bumping FSU out of the way.

Oh that would be LULZ. Oh please god let this happen

Are we sure Bakas doesn't have his Williams mixed up? Leonard Williams is the guy visiting this weekend supposedly.

95% PJ Williams is a Cane - Mike Bakas about 1 month ago.

to be fair he said 40% yesterday

And 25% now. Lulz... seen this movie before.

I think most of you are casualties of message board upbringings. These are 17 and 18 year old kids. Their minds change by the minute. I'm sure he told Bakas a month or two ago that he was really thinking about UM and then just changed his mind.

It's high school. Heck Chip Kelly was all set to go to Tampa and changed his mind at the last minute. How about Donovan when he signed with Orlando and then freaked out. Those are grown ups. Imagine kids.

Wake up.

Are we sure Bakas doesn't have his Williams mixed up? Leonard Williams is the guy visiting this weekend supposedly.

Golden has an in home on thursday night, which is different then getting a visit on the weekend, obviously bro

Advertisement
LOL....he isn't mixed up. He has been in close contact with PJ since the summer, thats why he has been so vocal about him.

Advertisement
Back