Pitt's defense is ATROCIOUS

How many points does the offense struggle to put up?

• Total voters

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
Between 14 and 20 points, how much do we manage to score? What adjustments does Richt continue to fail to make despite 5 games now of it not working?

Advertisement
Pitts pass defense isn't good. There are 6th vs the run and among the the tops in the country in sacks. DE ejuan price has 9 sacks and 16tfls on the year. He might have 4-5 sacks alone vs this o-line.

Pitts pass defense isn't good. There are 6th vs the run and among the the tops in the country in sacks. DE ejuan price has 9 sacks and 16tfls on the year. He might have 4-5 sacks alone vs this o-line.

Already making excuses? Should I change the poll to --

Do we score less points vs Pitt than:

Marshall 27
Virginia 31
Georgia Tech 37
Villanova 7

Last edited:
I'm fully confident Mark Richt'ofrio will draw up a game plan that makes Pitt's D look like the Steel Curtain

Advertisement

Marshall 27
Virginia 31
Georgia Tech 37
Villanova 7

Its facts. Their pass defense is weak. Teams that have scored on them have did it through the air. If richt use the passing game he did vs notre dame from late 2nd quarter threw the 2nd half i think they can win.

I dont care if they only score 3 points. Just win the ****** game. Scoring 50 points doesn't matter to me.

giphy.gif

They have so many sacks because smart teams don't even bother trying to run on them. They just drop back and bang the **** out of that putrescent pass defense. If you pass 50 times against them they're going to get a few sacks. Unfortunately for them, the sacks do nothing to stop the opponent from smashing them to pieces through the air.

James Washington had 300 yards receiving against them in the first half. I've never seen a team get killed that badly repeatedly with the deep ball and do nothing to adjust. They just kept leaving those poor kids in man coverage to get embarrassed.

D'Richt gets off the Schneid this Saturday and hangs 21 points on that booty juice defense.

Advertisement

Marshall 27
Virginia 31
Georgia Tech 37
Villanova 7

I think we score less than NOVA

Advertisement
We get back on track and win this game. 37 - 20... Need Shaq to knock Conner out of the game. That boy is a monster!

Advertisement
Have you guys been watching the games? The suckiness of the opponent's defense has nothing to do with how many points we score. Our wounds are self-inflicted.

Advertisement
Back