Pitt

Tony Perps

Senior
Purgatory
What’s the deal with them? The only game I’ve really seen from them was OSU, where they got smoked. I know they’ve changed QBs.

Seems like their O still struggles, but the D has settled down. Could be snowing when we play them.

Advertisement
They just lost their shot at a bowl game in the last minute against VT. It's Thanksgiving weekend and the stadium will be near empty. Still, they'll do like UVA, UNC, etc and play their Super Bowl against us. It's going to be cold.

If we show up to play and go up two scores early, I think they'll fold. But if we **** around like we did against UVA and wait until the 2nd half to show up, they'll do their best to make a game out of it.

NOAA says sunny and high of 43 for Friday. Don’t know about the wind though. Warmest day of the week. Won’t even need the sideline heaters. We’ll be fine.

NOAA says sunny and high of 43 for Friday. Don’t know about the wind though. Warmest day of the week. Won’t even need the sideline heaters. We’ll be fine.

Sounds good. We played NCSU in similar weather last year I think.

Anybody know what kind of O they are running? Their starter has 5 TD passes this year..so we should be able to sit on the rhn

Advertisement
Pitt's bowl game is playing us next Friday.
They will be up for it, specially being senior day. We need to take the air out of them by end of Q1.

GO CANES !!!

We know their kicker won’t miss against us.

But i think we’ll be focused as this is rd. 4 of our playoffs. Win and advance.

Who is their QB?

Is he another Risen Jesus like Benkert was yesterday for 2 1/2 quarters?

Advertisement
Just watched Pitt v GT. They struck me as a good, not very good, team. No glaring holes, but also no exceptional strengths. Their offense seems built around power running, TEs usually blocking, fair amount of unbalanced stuff; limited, high percentage passing unless they need it (3rd and long, or running out of time). Defense was mainly cover two, but DBs fill against the run pretty quickly, reminds me of ND.

Seems to me their O doesn't match up well against our D, we'll shut down the run and they'll have serious trouble moving the ball (get the TO chain ready). Likewise, I think they'll struggle to match up if we spread them out. Don't see this one being dramatic, unless Rosier lays an egg or the officiating becomes one-sided.

Advertisement
Back