Pitt vs WVU Tonight

Advertisement
PITT is going to get .......
spank carls jr GIF
when MI Jami plays them... they have a crappy QB. lol
Sarah Sponcil’s Mexican cousin…. Good lawd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lax is growing my man. The mid Atlantic schools are great but all the Ivy’s are excellent, big ten schools, ND, Cuse, they are popping up everywhere.

The scholarship thing is true but if my
Kid was a player and could go to Yale because he was a good lax player. Sign me up.

Hockey had 20 fulls back in the day. I want to say they have 12.7 now. They “work” things out with four year kids. Lax is a bit different because Brennan O’Neil ain’t leaving Duke to go to the PLL, where some kid from Denver may sign with the Leafs type thing and they make real
Money now.

The only sports that make loot are hoops and football and they put for everyone else baby! Although Hockey East signed a deal with ESPN. I am sure it was monstrous!

I am 100% bias, I want more college lacrosse and hockey teams.
Ivy League does not give athletic scholarships...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah keep telling us that Pitt won’t see a drop off after losing Pickett and Addison. Not like they were maybe the 2 best players in the ACC last year.
If there is a big drop it’s because of a philosophy change on offense more than anything.

Ivy League does not give athletic scholarships...
100%. But they do have an academic index for athletes and aid packages. Point being, if my dude was a wizard and a decent lax player and they needed him to up the index to get a stud in…. I would advise my son that it may be a good idea to play on the scout team for the degree.

I am with you but I have a tendency to derail threads so I have to stop or I will face the consequences of my derailing ways.

Advertisement
Back