Pitt vs WVU Tonight

Advertisement
JT Daniel’s got ripped off by his own WR. Also, his Head Coach took the ball out of his hands on that 4th and inches. JT can’t be too happy right now.

38 points scored with no Pickett.

They need to clean some things up on D though.

They waiting for Tennessee where they can smack them again.

I don’t think we get a read on Tennessee playing ball state.

Herndon Hooker still Herndon Hooker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt’s Offense got destroyed in this thread but they scored 31. You could argue their Defense was the problem, tonight.
dave chappelle what GIF

Advertisement

Hendon had like 3k yards passing with 31 TDS and 3 INTs, with like 600+ Rushing 5 Tds

That offense was pretty good for first year in system, idk man

Advertisement
Coastal division is gonna Coastal division. We've been in this hamster wheel for too long where basically every game is a toss up. It's time to rise to the top of the entire ACC and beat the brakes off teams like Pitt the majority of the time.

Herndon Hooker is one of the best QB’s in the SEC & is even more dangerous this year in year 2 of Heupel’s Offense with better weapons...

Pitt loses against a much better team, they’re not that good at all, West VA is just pedestrian at their very best.

West VA was a 6-7 team last year & brought in a below average passer in JT Daniels; Pitt didn’t just upset Ohio ST on the road, they beat a sub.500 team at Heinz Field in a nail-biter lol

Advertisement
Back