Pitt Tix and Info

dudenate

[]__[] []\/[]
Looking for any friendly advice on tix options for the Pitt game. (I'm not a season tix holder or anything like that)

What are options for tix on the secondary market? (prices and such) I'm not too picky on lower or upper bowl

What are current stadium capacity regulations?

Any help and advice is appreciated.

Advertisement
Looking for any friendly advice on tix options for the Pitt game. (I'm not a season tix holder or anything like that)

What are options for tix on the secondary market? (prices and such) I'm not too picky on lower or upper bowl

13k i think and you can buy them without being a STH now. just have to do it in the sections they mark as available.

13K, seats are already socially-distanced. Seats that you CAN'T sit in have plastic over them.

Tickets are digital. If you buy on the secondary market, they need to be transferred to you, they can't just be printed out.

Tickets have an ENTRY window. They will let you enter at 3 times. One time is "early", one time is printed on the ticket (look for it), and the final time is "late", about 15-30 minutes before kickoff.

You may want to buy the parking in advance. Lots open 2 hours before kickoff, NO tailgating. They tell you where to park, then you have to exit your car and go directly to the gate. Not sure if they will be strict with your "entry window" time for Pitt.

They will take your temperature, tell you to empty your pockets, and send you through the metal detector.

You are SUPPOSED TO order concessions on an app (either the app for Hard Rock Stadium or the Miami Dolphins app). I was in field club (underneath Sections 117-119) and that area had counter service and in-person cash/credit card payment.

They also (supposedly) make you exit the stadium, after the game, by row. I stayed late at the F$U game, I didn't see that happening. Just giving you the heads up in case you have a kid who needs to hit the restroom or something similar.

Advertisement
13K, seats are already socially-distanced. Seats that you CAN'T sit in have plastic over them.

Tickets are digital. If you buy on the secondary market, they need to be transferred to you, they can't just be printed out.

Tickets have an ENTRY window. They will let you enter at 3 times. One time is "early", one time is printed on the ticket (look for it), and the final time is "late", about 15-30 minutes before kickoff.

You may want to buy the parking in advance. Lots open 2 hours before kickoff, NO tailgating. They tell you where to park, then you have to exit your car and go directly to the gate. Not sure if they will be strict with your "entry window" time for Pitt.

They will take your temperature, tell you to empty your pockets, and send you through the metal detector.

You are SUPPOSED TO order concessions on an app (either the app for Hard Rock Stadium or the Miami Dolphins app). I was in field club (underneath Sections 117-119) and that area had counter service and in-person cash/credit card payment.

They also (supposedly) make you exit the stadium, after the game, by row. I stayed late at the F$U game, I didn't see that happening. Just giving you the heads up in case you have a kid who needs to hit the restroom or something similar.
So Ive been to 2 hurricane games and 2 Dolphin games and have not had my temperature taken once. Where did this happen to you?

So Ive been to 2 hurricane games and 2 Dolphin games and have not had my temperature taken once. Where did this happen to you?

Yeah I don’t recall having my temperature taken either, I’m not 100%, sure but if they did I don’t remember it. Also, so far, they haven’t been real strict on the entrance times, at least not to me or anyone I’ve observed.

Yeah I don’t recall having my temperature taken either, I’m not 100%, sure but if they did I don’t remember it. Also, so far, they haven’t been real strict on the entrance times, at least not to me or anyone I’ve observed.
I've been to both Canes games this year and also didn't have my temperature taken. Nor did I have to empty my pockets upon entrance to the stadium.

Advertisement
Back