Pitt Score Predictions

Pitt has a pretty solid run defense but is easily the worst pass defense we'll face all year.

Don't get a ton of pressure up front, don't get to the QB very often, give up a ton of TD passes.

I think Richards could have another huge game against them like he did last year.

Miami 44 - Pitt 17

Advertisement
narduzzi-HT-web-889x900.jpg

We have not thumped the teams worse than us all year, and I don't expect that to start now.

I predict we are up 6 points until late in the 4th when we score again to win by 13.

30 - 17

BCC, Toledo, Duke, ND, VT...I’m confused?? All those teams were worse than us.

Duke is the only name on that list applicable to my (poorly articulated) point. GT, Cuse, UVA, UNC are the comparisons. I expect we will not be up for the game emotionally (and obviously without the crowd support) like we were against VT/ND who are more comparable talent wise, and we are not playing mid major teams like we were against Toledo and BCC.

In short, we have played down enough times this year for me to expect the same. I would guess we win, but not as impressive as we should.

Less confused? I admit I should have included more qualifiers.

Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a little bit of me is concerned because you never know but most of me says Miami wins pretty big. Definitely should cover and then some. Way too important of a game for Miami to play around.

Advertisement
Back