Pitt @ Miami October 17th

Hey, so since my classes are online at Pitt this semester it's only a 3-hour drive down to Miami for the game so I think I'll make the drive and buy tickets, any idea how tailgating and alcohol will be? Do I need to pregame at a bar and uber or is tailgating allowed?

Advertisement
No tailgating and no alcohol sales at stadium . I’ll defer to actual attendees for info on practicality of trying to get around that . I hear security is strict which actually has me considering a game.

Went to our first home game. No tailgating allowed, the second you get out of your car you will be harassed to walk towards the stadium. If you stay in the car you can drink to your hearts content.
No alcohol sales in stadium as mentioned. If you have a plastic flask it would be easy to sneak it in. Security doesn’t touch you, just uses one of those metal detector wands.

No tailgating and no alcohol sales at stadium . I’ll defer to actual attendees for info on practicality of trying to get around that . I hear security is strict which actually has me considering a game.
You can tailgate inside your car, lol.
There is no pat downs due to Covid so if you’re smart, you can definitely hide a water size bottle of a mixed Adult beverage.

No cups were given at the stadium (like the big gulp size) as sodas were being sold only by the can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back