Pitt LB talking cash... Chase Pine

Kinda like the Dabo trash talking Miami thread. We're waaaaaaay too soft after losses. Most of these CIS porsters didn't play a down and it shows.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Not sure at all how that's talking smack, but I like our chances. He is their starting inside LB and he's only their 9th leading tackler? I'm more concerned with SirVocea Dennis and Rashad Weaver creating some problems but I really like our chances with Pitt.
Hey 1992 see you made it back on. Now tread lightly on your clumpson guzzling....

Advertisement
Heard more trash talking than this with my wife talking to her sister about who was gonna hold thanksgiving dinner....🤣🤣🤣

unsure what that means and unsure why others point me out to the mods, who take note? Surely the Mods can see from where I post and see that I have never posted here before under any names. I just signed up and wanted talk and support the U.

I respect what Dabo has done, but detest Clemson. Their fans were arrogant even when they weren't good and are unbearable now. Whatta say when I post something supporting them or negative towards us, we can talk then?

Advertisement
what’s you guys thoughts on our offense being predictable?
it was actually one of the things i was excited about heading into clemson, we have alot of meat left on the bone in terms of what we can do offensively, but instead we got deboed

Advertisement
Back