Pitt LB talking cash... Chase Pine

ajone228

Recruit
We’re going to come back focused on Miami this week - a play here or there we can be undefeated,” Pine said.

Of how to contain D’Eriq King, Pine said, “Communication, they have a lot of tendencies that we like. The communication, just talking to the other linebackers, talking to my D linemen and just knowing what they’re going to do. And then getting them back with first and second down, don’t let them get up early with the chains and all that sort of thing.

“We’ll mix it up for him, have different looks.”

On the Canes' offensive tempo, Pine said “They like the tempo, so we worked on it. It’s nothing new.

And of Cane TEs Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory, Pine said, “Those guys, definitely give them credit, 9 (Jordan) is definitely a good player. Big guy, very fast. We’ll have some schemes ready for him.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re going to come back focused on Miami this week - a play here or there we can be undefeated,” Pine said.

Of how to contain D’Eriq King, Pine said, “Communication, they have a lot of tendencies that we like. The communication, just talking to the other linebackers, talking to my D linemen and just knowing what they’re going to do. And then getting them back with first and second down, don’t let them get up early with the chains and all that sort of thing.

On the Canes' offensive tempo, Pine said “They like the tempo, so we worked on it. It’s nothing new.

And of Cane TEs Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory, Pine said, “Those guys, definitely give them credit, 9 (Jordan) is definitely a good player. Big guy, very fast. We’ll have some schemes ready for him.”
The tendency for us to run on first downs is easily picked up on, particularly with a lead.

Not sure at all how that's talking smack, but I like our chances. He is their starting inside LB and he's only their 9th leading tackler? I'm more concerned with SirVocea Dennis and Rashad Weaver creating some problems but I really like our chances with Pitt.

Advertisement

This is how f@qqotry our fans have become that they get their panties in a twist over these comments and think this is actually trash talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back