Pitt Is Now Our Most Important Game of the Season

FL Cane

Senior
Can't be stated enough, but our matchup against Pitt next week is the most important game of our remaining season. If we come out strong and get the W we could be on our way to a solid 9-2/10-1 season with a good bowl matchup. Right now it's all about taking steps in the right direction. Bouncing back and putting together 9-10 win seasons and bowl wins and getting some momentum in recruiting. You don't jump to elite overnight, and after sucking for years, putting together consistent 9-10 win seasons with a chance at 11 wins and a good bowl matchup needs to be the short and medium-term goal.

If we lose though, the bottom will have probably fallen out and we're heading to an at best 7-4 season. All hinges on next week.

Advertisement
Yup
Don’t let Clemson beat us twice
But
I wouldn’t be surprised if we lay another egg especially if TE is out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. If they can show that’s can move on from a loss, they can still put together a great season. If they crumble, changes should be in order.

Advertisement
Can't be stated enough, but our matchup against Pitt next week is the most important game of our remaining season. If we come out strong and get the W we could be on our way to a solid 9-2/10-1 season with a good bowl matchup. Right now it's all about taking steps in the right direction. Bouncing back and putting together 9-10 win seasons and bowl wins and getting some momentum in recruiting. You don't jump to elite overnight, and after sucking for years, putting together consistent 9-10 win seasons with a chance at 11 wins and a good bowl matchup needs to be the short and medium-term goal.

If we lose though, the bottom will have probably fallen out and we're heading to an at best 7-4 season. All hinges on next week.
Expect the unexpected ! You don’t look as bad as we did vs Clemson and be a good football team! Real talk! I wasn’t expecting a win; but i am shocked we struggled to get a first down!
People should wake up and call this for what it is!

Advertisement
Back