PITT CHANCELLOR'S COMMITMENT TO NARDUZZI

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Said he's going to give him the resources ($$) to hire coaches, etc. & create a winner. He wants to take their football program to a higher level and so on. THIS GUY GETS IT & ISN'T AFRAID TO GO AFTER IT.

Advertisement
If only we had a Chancellor who was willing to reshape the entire university in his own vision, in full throated support of the athletics dept.

I was going to make some joke about a Reichstag fire here, but decided against it. Just fly the ******* banner.

Wait for him to follow throught first. We all wet our pants at our last coaching hire after the first few press conferences

Advertisement
Seems like everyone in the power 5 want to win except for us. We're the only school that has people in charge that seemingly don't understand the value of a successful football program.

@Manny_Navarro

Pat Narduzzi on his defensive philosophy on ESPN2: "Keep it simple so the kids play fast." Fan of that

Advertisement
hes a first time hc so it wont be smooth. i still think he will move on from pitt its just a stepping stone. wish him the best tho. he earned it.

I think he's following through on his word. Didn't they just steal a coordinator from SEC Arkansas?

@Manny_Navarro

Pat Narduzzi on his defensive philosophy on ESPN2: "Keep it simple so the kids play fast." Fan of that

can't blame him for the simplicity. it's not like he came up under a mentor like Al Groh. lmao

Advertisement
UM is going to continue to invest in UHealth and make hack doctors and administrators more wealthy than they would have been otherwise.

Hopefully UM's next President loves and admires Canes Football. Wants and demands a Winner!

Advertisement
People were bashing Narduzzi just because his D got torched by Oregon and Ohio State

Pitt is gonna smash us next year with a defense that is based off of the old school Canes. Just put us out our misery already.

Advertisement
Back