Pitt 3-star commit CB Shadarian Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ha MF’rs… I know people who know people who know people!
I met him on Social Media 4 1/2 yrs ago. He claimed to like UM & Bama....after awhile, I said, Man....I hope we get Evan Neal....he proceeds to tell me, Nah Bro. Evans my cousin....family is pushing him to Bama...I asked, You as well??...he said He'll yeah...got to go get paid. I even know what this Dude does for a living in S.E Fl.....After that....I had no more communication with him...until he appeared on here. I knew it was him immediately....because of his real last name....and his handle on here. I even know his entire name. I told y'all a few yrs ago once that Bama sh*t started coming outta his mouth.

I met him on Social Media 4 1/2 yrs ago. He claimed to like UM & Bama....after awhile, I said, Man....I hope we get Evan Neal....he proceeds to tell me, Nah Bro. Evans my cousin....family is pushing him to Bama...I asked, You as well??...he said He'll yeah...got to go get paid. I even know what this Dude does for a living in S.E Fl.....After that....I had no more communication with him...until he appeared on here. I knew it was him immediately....because of his real last name....and his handle on here. I even know his entire name. I told y'all a few yrs ago once that Bama sh*t started coming outta his mouth.
dead harry styles GIF

He’s been exposed as a Bama fan many times and mocked for it numerous times and yet he continues to return. He’s either a glutton for punishment or not very smart.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back