Pitching Rotation

Advertisement
What would this Presbyterian series do for miami RPI wise even if Miami sweeps?
We lose a modest number of RPI points every time we take the field. If nobody else did anything we’d lose one spot this weekend and only winning 2 of 3 would drop us to approximately 20th.

What the **** is a Blue Hose?
No clue, but ironically enough my old high school buddy (we went to HS in Florida) ended up going there for college and was their football mascot for a few seasons back in the day LOL...I'll need to see if I can track down the pic of him running onto the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Screenshot_20230505_105808_Gallery.jpg
he was always a pretty interesting character growing up to say the least lol...according to Google the mascot is some type of Scottish warrior...

I don't hate it. But Auburn has some work to do to stay in this spot. I'd prefer not going to Columbia for a Super but we are going to be sent somewhere tough so its a no-win situation. Going to have to be someone very good in Super's if we were to make it.

FvX9liyXsAQN5Lk

Advertisement
I don't hate it. But Auburn has some work to do to stay in this spot. I'd prefer not going to Columbia for a Super but we are going to be sent somewhere tough so its a no-win situation. Going to have to be someone very good in Super's if we were to make it.

FvX9liyXsAQN5Lk
Blows my mind we are legitimately winning our last two series away from a top 8 seed. I never saw this coming. In fact I thought this might be Gino’s season that he proves he’s not the guy and real behind the scenes talks started to happen.

Now if he could just prove he know how to win more than 1 game in a regional.

“Starting pitcher Karson Ligon is working towards a potential return to the mound for the No. 11 Hurricanes.

Ligon, who has not pitched in a game since April 23 against Georgia Tech, went through a workout and threw on Tuesday.

“We’re taking it day by day and see how this works,” head coach Gino DiMare said. “He might be done for the year, he might not. We don’t know.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back