Pitching Rotation

Advertisement
TBA Maniac is back for Saturday…. Rosario tomorrow
ShortWeeklyKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Rosario tomorrow 🤣 I really question why I’m such a die hard at times. This is just flat out insanity

Rosario tomorrow 🤣 I really question why I’m such a die hard at times. This is just flat out insanity
How much worse does he have to pitch before Gyno wakes up?
I hear you. Sometimes I feel it’s better if we lose because it hastens the demise of the Gyno experiment. (Wishful thinking) Kinda like hoping your NFL team tanks for that can’t -miss QB prospect.

Advertisement
Ligon will be out for Presbyterian. (Shoulder) He might be back for Duke but it's still very much up in the air. Brian Walters may have avoided TJ surgery but is still out for the season.

Advertisement
Per tos. Poster stated he talked to Ligons dad and he is out for the year.
Not surprised when I heard "shoulder". Could be another early post-season exit unless 2 - 3 pitchers really step it up the next 4 - 5 weeks. It's tough to slug your way to Omaha.

Take it for what you will, but Gino, who’s been much more forthright than Morris when it comes to injuries, said hopefully our staff would be healthier with three staters come postseason more in line with Pitcher in the Rye.

Either way, you need to pick Scinta or Leq and try them out as a starter. I’d rather have two starters and three reliable relievers vs one starter and four reliable relievers.

From Presbyterian:
ON THE MOUND
Friday
PC –
RHP Duncan Howard (3-3, 5.60 ERA, 47 K)
MIA – RHP Gage Ziehl (5-4, 5.25 ERA, 66 K)

Saturday
PC –
LHP Charlie McDaniel (3-6, 6.34 ERA, 48 K)
MIA – RHP Alejandro Rosario (2-5, 9.12 ERA, 62 K)

Sunday
PC –
TBA
MIA – TBA

Advertisement
From Presbyterian:
ON THE MOUND
Friday
PC –
RHP Duncan Howard (3-3, 5.60 ERA, 47 K)
MIA – RHP Gage Ziehl (5-4, 5.25 ERA, 66 K)

Saturday
PC –
LHP Charlie McDaniel (3-6, 6.34 ERA, 48 K)
MIA – RHP Alejandro Rosario (2-5, 9.12 ERA, 62 K)

Sunday
PC –
TBA
MIA – TBA
9.12 ERA :shocked:. We must be able to trot somebody out there that can have a better ERA. Just Try anybody? **** pull someone out of the stands! I don't think the fanbase would have a problem with it.

Take it for what you will, but Gino, who’s been much more forthright than Morris when it comes to injuries, said hopefully our staff would be healthier with three staters come postseason more in line with Pitcher in the Rye.

Either way, you need to pick Scinta or Leq and try them out as a starter. I’d rather have two starters and three reliable relievers vs one starter and four reliable relievers.

Kind of surprised at how well Leq has pitched. His total body of work looks great this season. During the preseason and early on, he was basically in Gallo mode, but he’s really turned it on. That’s two FIU pitchers that have contributed this year. The two position players that transferred to FIU have done well in their own right, too.

9.12 ERA :shocked:. We must be able to trot somebody out there that can have a better ERA. Just Try anybody? **** pull someone out of the stands! I don't think the fanbase would have a problem with it.
Yeah, don’t poke the hornet’s nest on this board with Rosario. Sore subject. Even the “But he’s got great stuff!” crowd has turned on him after 3 years of futility.

Advertisement
Kind of surprised at how well Leq has pitched. His total body of work looks great this season. During the preseason and early on, he was basically in Gallo mode, but he’s really turned it on. That’s two FIU pitchers that have contributed this year. The two position players that transferred to FIU have done well in their own right, too.
He’s basically this year’s version of 2022 Gallo. Subpar numbers at an instate mid major (plural in this case), starts the year about how you’d expect based on his track record, and by early May is somehow one of your more important pitchers.

Being in line for a host while having a Saturday starter with a 9+ ERA is something. I’m not sure if that’s impressive or what.

Being in line for a host while having a Saturday starter with a 9+ ERA is something. I’m not sure if that’s impressive or what.
Obviously not an easy stat to pull but I would love to know how many times it’s been done in history. If at all

Advertisement
Back