Pitching Rotation

Advertisement
Torres gets the midweek start again
UCF scuffling a bit too. They got a pretty good Maryland team, lost a mid week to FAU, then USF got 2/3 from them and they have #12 ECU next. Hopefully we can get in get a comfortable 8-4 type win, not use to many arms and get ready for 2 huge series

UCF scuffling a bit too. They got a pretty good Maryland team, lost a mid week to FAU, then USF got 2/3 from them and they have #12 ECU next. Hopefully we can get in get a comfortable 8-4 type win, not use to many arms and get ready for 2 huge series
agreed. I don't want this midweek game to impair the UVA series in any way shape or form.

agreed. I don't want this midweek game to impair the UVA series in any way shape or form.
That’s where I love the UVA series being pushed back a day. You can probably work a combined full start from Torres and Chestnutt and have them back for the weekend.

Not looking forward to us playing two midweek games between UNC and GT when just one seems to be like pulling teeth from a staff perspective.

Advertisement
Torres goes today against the Wahoos. Safe to say his role is as an opener as he pitched yesterday. Chestnutt likely spells him after 2 or 3.

Torres goes today against the Wahoos. Safe to say his role is as an opener as he pitched yesterday. Chestnutt likely spells him after 2 or 3.
We really need one. I’d have the next arm warming every inning. No time to see if a guy can get out of a jam or minimize damage. Torres starts, have Chestnutt getting hit the minute they get something going. Johnny All Staff today.

We really need one. I’d have the next arm warming every inning. No time to see if a guy can get out of a jam or minimize damage. Torres starts, have Chestnutt getting hit the minute they get something going. Johnny All Staff today.
It's really too bad Scinta got scorched slightly here.....I think he is a big plus for this squad. He has the composure that goes beyond being a Freshman

3 blown elbows since practice began can't be coincidence
Not sure about pitchers preseason, but from what I hear, tha time is VERY taxing especially in the running department. Like the track team runs less

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure about pitchers preseason, but from what I hear, tha time is VERY taxing especially in the running department. Like the track team runs less
Felt like it was only a matter of time before the next pitcher blew a gasket. Fire everyone.

No ligon again? Oh boy
anthony-anderson-crying-gif.87304

uh oh. Thats not good. Esp since this felt like one of those series we really need 2 out of...they pitch a little better than us, we field a little better. Hitting they get on base and move guys around with a bit less pop. We get less guys on but have a bit more pop.

With Ligon and Ziehl it felt like maybe we can get 2. Now lets hope we get tonight and then have 2 games to steal a series.

Advertisement
Boy if this doesnt look like one huge cluster. I mean by week 3 it looked like you were starting to see a few haves and a few have nots then the typical middle tier that could go either way. But at this point other than FSU nothing is out of the question beyond Wake. Lose one series and a team can from from 2nd to 2nd to last or vice versa if you play well. Va tech and NC State playing much better. Pitt and Duke playing way better. BC coming back to earth and Gtech trending down hard(with the good guys coming to town). All that being said by next Monday everything I just typed could be completely reversed.

1681736472224.png

Boy if this doesnt look like one huge cluster. I mean by week 3 it looked like you were starting to see a few haves and a few have nots then the typical middle tier that could go either way. But at this point other than FSU nothing is out of the question beyond Wake. Lose one series and a team can from from 2nd to 2nd to last or vice versa if you play well. Va tech and NC State playing much better. Pitt and Duke playing way better. BC coming back to earth and Gtech trending down hard(with the good guys coming to town). All that being said by next Monday everything I just typed could be completely reversed.

View attachment 235799
SEC isn’t much different. Anything goes every other weekend.

Advertisement
Back