CLAP!

Homer shifts to the left.

Rosier/Perry incomplete pass.

Feagles punts for 25 yards.

WASH
RINSE
REPEAT

Advertisement
Man it's beyond pathetic now. I want to slam someone's head through a wall every time it happens, and sadly my two year old son is usually on my lap watching the game. I think he will be alright.

CLAP!

Homer shifts to the left.

Rosier/Perry incomplete pass.

Feagles punts for 25 yards.

WASH
RINSE
REPEAT

Yeah.... I called those first plays the week of the BC game...…. Guess what......I call the same first possession plays against GT, And VT And Pitt.....

Advertisement
Well just wait until Richt breaks out the pistol formation, clap, rb reset to the QBs right....

AND THEN............second clap, rb resets to the QBs left.

Now, that **** is going to completely revolutionize college football as we know it...

Well just wait until Richt breaks out the pistol formation, clap, rb reset to the QBs right....

AND THEN............second clap, rb resets to the QBs left.

Now, that **** is going to completely revolutionize college football as we know it...

Wait, RB moves twice?!

They'll never see it coming...

Advertisement
So many pistol plays are being ran. Remember when we were confused that he would continually run Kaaya under center, before Kaaya did much better in the shotgun?

I wonder if something simple as making rosier takes snap under center and do a 3 step and dump on the same passing plays would help. Him being a shorter QB naturally says no but wouldn't hurt to try.

Advertisement
Back