Pirate Leach Looking For His Lost Booty

Yall just gunna act like you wouldnt be constatnly ing about getting screwed out of $2M over some *** law that ONLY Texas (in the US) and **** countries with dictatorships implement?

Yeah, I'd be ing too. Pay the man. We had to pay fat Al the remainder of his contract ****.

Advertisement
The chancellor at TTU was some liberal douche/former politician. He hated the coverage and attention that Leach got.

Only day he ever went out to a football practice was when 60 Minutes was there for a Leach story.

Also, lol @ Craig James running for a senate seat and getting BTFO. That later sued Fox Sports for some PC bullish!t. He's a **** sucker who, with the help of his pu$$y son, got Mike Leach fired.

didn't ESPN basically give Craig James a platform to tell the story as fact?

For $2 mil, I ain't mad at him...

Dude has a 6-1 Pac-12 Team still playing for a shot at the playoff and he's tweeting about getting his cash from a job he lost 8 years ago.

If it were $2 grand, then I get it. But $2 mil?!?? That's a lot of money to just forget about, money that should be going to my kids eventually. If in my mind, a public figure stole $2 million dollars from me, I'd still be going after it 8, 10, 15 years after. And because this is college football, I wouldn't do it in June when no one cares, I'd do it in the middle of the football season to maximize the public shaming and increase the likelihood of securing some kind of settlement.

Besides, it's just a few tweets, not enough to put Wazzu's game this week against Colorado in jeopardy. These ain't the NBA playoffs where you only get a relatively few short hours to prepare for your next game and where tiny tactical adjustments can have a big impact. They have had 7+ days to prepare. If they lose, it won't be because of these tweets.

Dude has a 6-1 Pac-12 Team still playing for a shot at the playoff and he's tweeting about getting his cash from a job he lost 8 years ago.

If it were $2 grand, then I get it. But $2 mil?!?? That's a lot of money to just forget about, money that should be going to my kids eventually. If in my mind, a public figure stole $2 million dollars from me, I'd still be going after it 8, 10, 15 years after. And because this is college football, I wouldn't do it in June when no one cares, I'd do it in the middle of the football season to maximize the public shaming and increase the likelihood of securing some kind of settlement.

Besides, it's just a few tweets, not enough to put Wazzu's game this week against Colorado in jeopardy. These ain't the NBA playoffs where you only get a relatively few short hours to prepare for your next game and where tiny tactical adjustments can have a big impact. They have had 7+ days to prepare. If they lose, it won't be because of these tweets.

People would be going apoplectic here if Mark Richt spent this week tweeting about settling his contract with Georgia. You kidding me?

Yall just gunna act like you wouldnt be constatnly ing about getting screwed out of $2M over some *** law that ONLY Texas (in the US) and **** countries with dictatorships implement?

Yeah, I'd be ing too. Pay the man. We had to pay fat Al the remainder of his contract ****.

Seems like a guy should have had a lawyer or agent explain to him that this was a possibility and that he should avoid locking kids with concussions in tool sheds because he's going to lose his check.

Advertisement
Anyone who hates Mike Leach hates being entertained

giphy.gif

LOL legendary

People would be going apoplectic here if Mark Richt spent this week tweeting about settling his contract with Georgia. You kidding me?

I agree, but we're not Wazzu. Expectations aren't as high. Apples and oranges. Plus, Wazzu knew what they were getting. If they didn't want this kind of behavior, they should've written it into his contract. But they didn't, because they're Wazzu. They are lucky to have him TBH. Wouldn't fly here though.

Dolcefino Consulting, a firm in Houston, is working on behalf of Leach to help pressure Tech into paying him the money he says he’s still owed for the 2009 football season — about $2.5 million. Leach remains Tech’s winningest coach but was fired after the 2009 season, when the Red Raiders finished 9-4.

The firm is led by Wayne Dolcefino, a former investigative reporter for a TV station in Houston.

“We’re going to get into their stuff, OK?” Dolcefino told USA TODAY Sports Monday.

Mike Leach hires investigators to ‘dig up dirt’ on Texas Tech administrators – CollegeFootballTalk

LOL

Advertisement
I expect the Pirate's booty to get spanked again at least one more time this season.

More than likely @ the Huskies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back