Pinstripe Bowl NY/LI

miamimike305

Senior
Calling all Canes who are going to the pinstripe bowl, where are the pre-game bars or tailgate at? Also any Canes in Long Island that wanna meet up at the LIRR and ride up to the stadium? I may have a couple of extra tickets tomorrow as well for sale.

Advertisement
Calling all Canes who are going to the pinstripe bowl, where are the pre-game bars or tailgate at? Also any Canes in Long Island that wanna meet up at the LIRR and ride up to the stadium? I may have a couple of extra tickets tomorrow as well for sale.

You can’t really “tailgate” at Yankee stadium. By “tailgate”, I mean BBQ. Of course it depends on what you want to do.

Stan’s is pretty good and across the street from the stadium.

You can’t really “tailgate” at Yankee stadium. By “tailgate”, I mean BBQ. Of course it depends on what you want to do.

Stan’s is pretty good and across the street from the stadium.
no. basically you drink at the yankee tavern lol.

You can always ask the guy next to you on the subway to share his curry with you. If you have to deal with the smell you should be entitled to eat some imo

You can always ask the guy next to you on the subway to share his curry with you. If you have to deal with the smell you should be entitled to eat some imo
OH YES A NICE HOT CHICKEN VINDALOO LOVELY JUBBLY

Attachments

• LOVELY.jpg
    LOVELY.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back