Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can’t wait to hear that lame a$$ coach make excuses for his poor A$$ performance! Cristomoron is still a moron since GTU!

These super fans don’t understand.

They haven’t understood for 20yrs.

Cristobal is a LOSER coach. The faster they move on, the better off the program will be
He’s great at the recruiting part of his job but God-awful at the coaching aspect.

And I don’t know how long he can go on recruiting at this level if he continues to **** the bed on the field.

I've never heard announcers roasting a HC like that before. lol

I’d like to say maybe it would have a Herbstreit effect but not with this guy…he’s ours for at least 3 more years…..good news is there ought to be a long line of good coaches that want this job whenever they do decide to run this clown off..

For God's sakes throw a deep ball and hope for a PI or some lucky ****.
I know!!! If you throw an int everyone will understand. What we don't understand is 4 straight check downs!!!! Jesus Christ this team is so poorly coached. We do **** you don't expect at the high school level.

4th and 2 and we run behind our smallest Guard.

Need a 60 yard TD in 25 seconds and we throw 4 5 yard curls. It's just mind blowing how bad it is

Advertisement
Kulchur!!!

12-13 thru Year 2 and physically dominated by a team barely above G5-level…

mario collecting timeouts
Jumping Super Mario World GIF by LLIMOO

I need some answers on this one. Why in the ******* world was mccoy rotating with this scrub. Dude hasn't played all season but why not throw him at LG along with already having to break in a new center

Just gotta consider the source and I’m not talking about Mirabal..

Advertisement
Let me state the insanity many if you won’t: We will all be high this offseason…

He’s great at the recruiting part of his job but God-awful at the coaching aspect.

And I don’t know how long he can go on recruiting at this level if he continues to **** the bed on the field.

I’d hate to tell you sir, it doesn’t end well for guys like that.

It never does.

Advertisement

The BOT needs to be in his ears. He’d better get help or pack up.

Got dominated by lowly rutgers...finished the season 3-6 after the 4-0 start. Fletcher looks to be lost for next season and Ward is seeming less and less likely. What a way to head into the offseason.

Advertisement
Whoever the **** is the OC for Kansas State just called a great play or prepared the QB to make a great read on a blitz.

I just want to see coaching competence at Miami once before I die. FFS.

I’m not going to do that. I understand the sentiment behind it from @Ghandi though. He’s hoping that taking an L like that will finally wake Mario up to change what he’s doing as a game coach. Unfortunately, it won’t matter. He will not change because he’s a hard headed meathead who thinks his way is the right way.
lol you continue to defend ****** mopes even when the **** they said is OBJECTIVELY - I know this is you’re favorite way to describe your and mopes opinions - anti-Miami lol.

Dude is literally hoping we suck and miss out on good players and our players leave because he wants us to lose. But sure let’s defend THAT position. Yall have lost the plot that this is a Miami forum. You wanna **** on Mario go for it. But you aren’t gunna change **** annd he WILL be here for years to come.

Secondly this program is on an upward trajectory. You can either be actively hoping we fail like ***** boy you’re defending, or hoping for us to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back