Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m surprised the ACC wouldn’t let Miami out of their contract and run them out of the conference for fcking up their bowl record every year..

What exactly would the timeouts have accomplished? To discuss a play call that would’ve left the ball short? Then it would’ve have “you used a timeout and STILL didn’t convert”

Bro who cares about this bowl - NO ONE watched except fans of either school. NO ONE CARES.

Gets. ******* QB and go from there

Advertisement
I’m not going to do that. I understand the sentiment behind it from @Ghandi though. He’s hoping that taking an L like that will finally wake Mario up to change what he’s doing as a game coach. Unfortunately, it won’t matter. He will not change because he’s a hard headed meathead who thinks his way is the right way.

These super fans don’t understand.

They haven’t understood for 20yrs.

Cristobal is a LOSER coach. The faster they move on, the better off the program will be

Didn’t expect Lou Cristobal to be starting at Guard for one thing…
I need some answers on this one. Why in the ******* world was mccoy rotating with this scrub. Dude hasn't played all season but why not throw him at LG along with already having to break in a new center

Advertisement
Advertisement
What exactly would the timeouts have accomplished? To discuss a play call that would’ve left the ball short? Then it would’ve have “you used a timeout and STILL didn’t convert”

Bro who cares about this bowl - NO ONE watched except fans of either school. NO ONE CARES.

Gets. ******* QB and go from there

No. You take them on the previous drive. So when you get the ball back there you have 1:30 left and 0 timeouts vs 0:20 and 2 timeouts. This isn’t hard.

Advertisement
Exactly, but for some reason, and I don’t know why, his catches are him falling or jumping. Granted I appreciate his efforts and he had a **** good season though.
I get ya... It's just frustrating to watch it happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back